Monday, August 22, 2005

Questions for President Bush


Link
OK, I know you don't want to cut and run. I accept that posture. So please help me support you by answering these few questions.

1. Do you plan to secure the borders of Iraq to stop more insurgents from coming into Iraq from neighboring countries like Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia?

2. If you are not going to secure the borders, do you have a plan for the Iraqi's to do this and if so by when?

3. If not, are you getting support from our allies to secure the borders and if the answer is yes, when will help arrive?

4. Why aren't we sending more troops to Iraq if we want to win this thing? (Gee, when I was young and would get in a fight and was losing I sure made sure I got some help from friends. But I had friends and always worked with them and that made asking for and getting help much easier.)

5. If the Iraqi's choose a theocracy, where Islam is the ultimate source for decisions regarding Constitutional conflicts, can and will you support that outcome in the name of democracy or is that unacceptable?

6. What does "winning" look like and what does losing look like? (Candidly, I am more familiar with what losing looks like than winning right now.)

7. Is there some cost you are not willing to pay to win? What is it?

In anticipation of your response Mr. President thank you for your candid answers. But don't worry, as I won't hold my breath waiting for your answers. Maybe you could pass these questions on to your speechwriters, so they could include responses in your next speech. Or perhaps, you could pass them along to Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld to consider.

Oh, and one last question:

8. Who is going to get the Medal of Freedom for this Iraq thing? I can't wait to know who to call and get the answers to my questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ventana said...

Oh, these are classic, Mr. We The People. I want answers to these!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile