Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thanks! to the many visitors here and abroad

I have been posting now since 2005. I didn't realize it but I have now surpassed 28,000 visitors to my site and they have read over 46,000 pages. Thanks for coming here.

I had recently promised not to post as much, but circumstances have caused me to post more, rather than less, as you can see the past week. I will post as the moment moves m,e but I am considering starting a new Blog on investing and the stock market for those who like to trade. I once did a Nasdaq Newsletter for a 5 year stretch and sent it to a number of clients, Senior Executives, friends and family, which was before Blogging. It was in hard copy and sent via email. A blog might make my thinking more accessible to more people. We shall see.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile