Monday, April 06, 2009

Citigroup shares sold this morning.

I sold my Citigroup stock, symbol C, this morning as there were comments by Tim Geithner over the weekend saying if any large banks needed significant funds they would insist on restructuring changes, as they did with GM. I decided now was the time to leave Citi's stock. I had purchased shares at $1.70 and another group at $2.41, so this was definitely a profitable trade.

I still own a Bank Index ETF, symbol FSA. I had already sold Ford shares and Apple shares so now I have both SSO and TNA shares and a few others I own as long term holds. I do now have cash to buy on dips.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In hindsight patience would have been a better strategy.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile