Sunday, June 19, 2005

Senator Biden announces run for President today.


Senator Biden
Originally uploaded by cdiamico.
Senator Joe Biden of Delaware, made news this morning announcing his intent to run for President in 2008, on "Face the Nation". His comments on what we need to do in Iraq shows why this Senator knows what he is talking about. From enlisting Nato to help guard the borders in Iraq, to accepting the Europeans offer to train more Iraqi's, I hope the President and the Administration listen to his suggestions to turn the Iraq situation around right now. Senator Biden, returning from a trip to Iraq, his 5th trip, reports US. Generals there tell a different story than what the Administration is touting now. VP Cheney even said the insurgents are in the last throws of being defeated in the past few days. Recent pronouncements by the Administration said we had turned a corner there. This was about the 6th time we had "turned a corner" there. Seems to me when you turn the corner so many times one could accurately conclude, we are going in circles. I think so. Don't you?

This is an email I sent to Senator Biden this morning after the "Face the Nation" broadcast:

Wow! I am thrilled you will be a serious candidate for President in 2008. I saw the "Face the Nation" broadcast this morning and again realized what a plain speaking, intelligent, thoughtful and sincere person you are. I was particularly touched by your comments about wanting to help a family bring home the remains of their son from Iraq and you were turned away. I did a short summary of your comments, as well as a link to your web site on my Blog this morning at:
http://cdiamico.blogspot.com
Keep speaking out on what is needed in Iraq. It is too important to just let failure play out. I am encouraged by your comments on this Father's Day, that there is hope still.
Thanks Senator.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before you send your contribution check in, Biden is a plagarist and not the brightest buld in the closet. I hope after this we don't hear any more about Bush being dumb... http://nutsandbolts.washcoll.edu/plagiarism.html

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who sponsors the "right" candidate? The Illuminati do. More often than not they sponsor both sides to have a game going. They decide who will be the next president, and they see to that their man wins, even if they have to cheat like they did in Florida when President George W Bush "won" over Al Gore. Most president campaigns are financed with drug money, which is understandable if you know that the Illuminati run the drug trade industry as well. Elections are really not necessary, but they let us vote so we can have a game, and by letting us, they pretend to follow the Constitution.

What do you really think about this thing?

Check this site: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/secret-order.html.

Read and refute if you have to, my dearest American Friend

4:16 AM  
Blogger Charles Amico said...

Lubu, I read the material you sugggeted regarding Illuminati. An interesting web was woven, but I am a skeptic. I will try and keep an open mind and read more of the references. I had read Z. Stichens works and also had seen the video on the Disclosure Project and read much material from them. I find it all fascinating and convincing or at least it gets me to read more and try to keep an open mind.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you right. Better read further to get the truth. Me too I’m really starting to search for the truth in whatever form it might be presented. We need to open up ourselves to the unexpected and try to make change in whatever way we can. You can go on reading the Protocols from the suggested site i.e. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm. As you’ve said it is astonishing.

By the way I like your posts because they sound more like universal and friendly. Most of the time the problem with you Americans is that you see things only from your values and have hard time looking at other alternatives, be it cultural or religious. on the other hand, I can now understand why every thing in the world should sound like, DEMOCRAY, CAPITALIZIM, AMERICANIZIM……….. There is this trend that every other option be disgraced, assaulted and totally rejected. Oh it’s really depressing how things run around this world. How people, no some devils, go on destroying diversity. There are tons and tons of issues to be addressed in this respect.

Note that I don’t have any animosity towards Americans but of course you do understand what I’m trying to say, I hope.

Peace

2:29 AM  
Blogger Charles Amico said...

Lubu, what country to you live in now and is this your native country? And what started you on a quest for truth? I find your writing and opinions interesting also.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile