Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Advice from a Democratic supporter: Don't overplay our dislike of President Bush!

Again I find myself reminding Democrat activists not to take the support we have given Democratic candidates for granted. You are correct, we haven't liked President Bush's policies these past 8 years, but you need to be honest with us and work to deserve our vote in the Fall election. Like myself, many vote for the best candidates and are not Party loyalists. So don't tell us one thing and then do another. I won't stand for it. I refer to the latest discussion about when and how we are going to get out of Iraq by Barack. It better happen or if Barack wins and it doesn't, he will be a one term President. Some things are not negotiable. So, if you want the public's support in the upcoming election, tell the truth, stick by it, win or lose.

Oh, this goes to the DNC, Move-On.com, Democracy for America, etc., please stop "emaulling" me with anti-Bush rhetoric to get me to contribute to your groups or the candidate. I have already and am getting tired from the constant barrage. And you will notice I spelled "emaulled" incorrectly because that's how I feel getting them! Enough is enough!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile