Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Post debate analysis

I guess both candidates did what they wanted to accomplish in this final debate. Barack handled the attacks from McCain with a certain calmness and respectfulness for McCain in spite of the attacks. I learned one thing tonight, I have no fear with Barack talking to world leaders in difficult times. I feel more confident tonight he listens well and can clearly articulate his differences with the other person while still staying engaged in the topic. No one should underestimate his ability after this debate tonight. He does have a gravitas and is the type of person who will inspire Americans in the difficult times ahead.

I am very happy this was the final debate and I am glad we are about to vote. I just wish it were tomorrow instead of a couple of weeks. Wait a minute, I forgot, I vote absentee and will vote tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile