Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Market action during Tuesday, Dec. 2nd: Sold 1/2 Ford shares today

I sold 1/2 of my Ford shares this morning for an 80% profit. The remaining shares I own have an average share price of less than $0.10/share and I plan to keep them. The reason I sold half the shares was to return the cash I had invested for other uses such as playing the channel of the market. Having more cash in my tax deferred account allows me to move more quickly in buying ETF Ultra Pro shares, like SSO, and Ultra Short shares like SDS and TWM, to take advantage of the big swings in the market. The more frequent trades I can make with AT LEAST A 20% RETURN THE QUICKER MY ACCOUNT BALANCES WILL GROW AND THAT IS MY GAME PLAN.

This trade today settles on Friday so I will have more liquidity to respond to opportunities rather than waiting for them.

Markets are up so far today having reached a peak so far when President-Elect Obama was speaking to the National Association of Governors, in Pennsylvania, about stimulating the economy through the States, on infrastructure and investments on Renewable Energy programs.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile