Thursday, December 25, 2008

What to look forward to on this Blog

I want to give a special thanks to all of you who have visited my site and become return visitors. I have surpassed 34,000 visitors now with them reading over 55,000 page views. As the expression goes, "I couldn't have done it without all of your help!"

As you have noticed, I have added writing about the stock market and investments these past few months. I use to write a weekly Newsletter on the Nasdaq and did so for 5 years. I had told my readers to go to 100% cash 6 weeks before the Dot.com bubble burst and after 9/11 told my readers to buy back stock with a vengeance when the market was going to open, after the initial drop in the market and that they wouldn't be sorry. I have predicted the bottom of this market at 7,300 on the Dow, give or take a few hundred too.

So if you like this new feature I am planning on continuing it. I have no idea how the news is going to be for the new Obama Presidency, but I suspect we will all have some complaints sooner of later after the initial flurry of proposals comes out and gets passed quickly by the Congress. I will write about it here. As long as there are checks and balances and a stop to pandering to the wealthy, we will support this President. But I for one want to see proposed legislation on regulations which have claw back provisions when execs walk away with Millions for companies which prove to have significant problems like the Auto Industry did and the Investment Bankers did as well. It's time to stop the robbery of shareholders hard earned money.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more savvy members of the Democratic club to which I belong note that Obama has not included Krugman nor Reich - and, if he really wants diversity of opinion, these progressives will give it.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile