Monday, April 20, 2009

The exposure for President Obama at the Latin American conference had me nervous


After the Latin American summit, I was very upset to see President Obama giving his Press Conference yesterday outdoors, but not for the reasons you might think. What I was upset about was the poor job the Secret Service did in providing security and protection for the President. The President should never have a backdrop like that, which exposed him to potential harm. In this day and age I put nothing past kooks out there. The news conference lasted 45 minutes and I was nervous the whole time watching it. Was it just me or did any others have a similar feeling watching that news Conference and backdrop? That backdrop, while a beautiful scene, put our President unnecessarily at risk and I didn't like it, especially on foreign soil. I loved President Kennedy and was devastated, when he was shot in Dallas, I don't want anything to happen to this special President we have now. I respectfully suggest that the Secret Service needs to review this and do a better job going forward. I shouldn't even have to worry like this but I do. We have too much riding on President Obama, especially after the 8 terrible years of Bush/Cheney.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile