Saturday, April 23, 2011

Charts that will wake you up!

A former colleague and friend sent me an email this morning from which he excerpt some very interesting charts on America versus the rest of the world. The excerpt comes from an article dated April 18th, titled "The Real American Exceptionalism" in Defending the Public Good by David Morris.

Quote from article: "I too believe in American exceptionalism, although I don’t think God has anything to do with it. But I suspect my perspective will find little favor among Republicans in general and Tea Party members in particular. For I believe that America is exceptional in the advantages we’ve had over other nations, not what we’ve done with those advantages."

Here are the charts which should wake you up. Thanks Mac!





More charts continue into the previous post. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Minneloushe said...

Charles, thanks for posting these maddening and distressing charts. / jw
ps. I still have both TZA and BCON, and am still getting killed on both of them. Sigh. I don't think either can ever rise enough for me to actually make a profit.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Charles Amico said...

I hear ya re BCON and TZA. But I do believe that both will not get much worse and that when the market does have its major drop, TZA will surprise to the upside.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked into you and found this Easter message.It enables me to continue to work for a progressive agenda for America. Thank you. Carolee

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile