Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Mini Poll and results of the last survey.

There's a new Mini Poll I have posted on my Blog. Wanting to know where do you think cuts in spending should be made and whether taxes should be increased. I give multiple choice answers to vote for. Only one vote per person. You can add a comment on this post if you believe I have missed a category.

The results of my last Mini poll question yielded the following results. First the question:
Do you support the right to form and join Unions in State and Federal jobs with their right to collective bargaining or do you support the Gov. of Wisconsin's right to end this right?

80% said Yes, I support the State workers rights in Wisconsin.
20% said No, I don't support the State worker's rights in Wisconsin.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile