Monday, October 03, 2005

Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers


Link
I'm back just in time to comment on the President's nomination of Harriet Miers, White House Counsel, to fill the vacant seat on the Supreme Court of Judge Sandra Day O'Connor. This may be another example of an inexperienced, unqualified appointment of a friend of the president, similar to that of former FEMA director Michael Brown, who was also unqualified and incompetent for his job with no experience in Emergency Management. Harriet Miers has no experience as a judge. I would rather have a judge nominated who is known to be a conservative and showed competence than someone who had never been a judge. Heck, I could be a Supreme Court Judge too with that criteria, as I don't have any experience judging anything but the taste of a good apple pie. Hmmm, makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile