Sunday, March 18, 2007

Take the Poll on the Iraq war

I have a new mini poll on the right. I have asked now for your opinions as to which Presidential candidate has the best ideas on solving the Iraq war problem. The last poll was surprising as in summary, it seemed that my voters decided not to embrace former leading candidates and shunned both Hillary Clinton and John McCain. Surprising surges came from Sen. Barack Obama, Al Gore, Sen. Chuck Hagel and Sen. Joe Biden. I had allowed for people to vote more than once and it was obvious from daily voting patterns that those supporting Senator Hagel took the opportunity and voted many times in a single day.

In this new poll, I would like to ask you to only vote once per day, as I am very interested in how you see the candidates on the issue of Iraq only.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile