Monday, August 18, 2008

Barack asks 10 supporters backstage but look what States they are from!

Barack Obama's team is planning every aspect of their convention in Colorado. This includes inviting supporters from 10 States to join him backstage as he accepts the nomination.

In the email I received today it lists all 10 people and a little about each of them. They make up all races, ages and backgrounds, according to the email.

But one thing I noticed mostly is the States they are from. Here's the list:


Montana
North Carolina
Indiana
Ohio
Colorado
Florida
Virginia
Pennsylvania
Alaska
North Dakota

Each State represents a State Obama hopes to put in play in this election but you won't read that in this email. Clever, quite clever, in my view. I wonder what else he and his people have up their sleeves? Maybe Sen. Joe Biden for President? I would like that very much as any reader here knows, I supported Sen. Biden in the Primary.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile