Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Thrilled about President-elect Obama's pick of Leon Panetta

On Oct. 25th I put together a list of people I would like to see the new president pick to surround himself with. Leon Panetta was on that list. Panetta has been a class act and the controversial comments that some don't think he has the background and experience to be head of the CIA, I disagree with. He is a great administrator and leader and has been in some difficult situations as he was White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton. He will surprise many and be considered one of the best heads of the CIA when the history is written. Congratulations Mr. Panetta. As a Californian, I know you have been on the right side of issues since I came to California in 1986. Your integrity is your best asset but not your only one. I wish you the best if this is true and you are selected to be the head of the CIA by President Obama. And once again I am thrilled at how President Obama and his team can think outside the box.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile