Thursday, April 09, 2009

Is this really Kim Jong Il? You be the judge.



Is this really Kim Jong Il? The newer photo showing him grayer, was from when he was taking part in voting at Supreme People's Assembly of the country Thursday, April 9, 2009 in Pyongyang, North Korea. You be the judge from the photos. To me they look like different people, maybe an impersonator used to fool us. Maybe they are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Maybe he died? If I saw a Voice Recognition pattern showing they were identical I would be more inclined to accept it. To me he looks like a close double. You be the judge. Leave a comment on what you think.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While not an expert with any stretch of the imagination, I say it's the same guy. I'm looking at the eyes, the droop to his left mouth and lax left hand apparently caused by the stroke. The greater sadness for me comes from how the major population of North Korea has been brainwashed over the years by Kim Jong Il to believe most nations are against them and that they must, at all cost, protect themselves from aggressors. Aah! and the unsuccessful satellite missile - another source of mis-leading the poor people of the country.

Tom

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile