Sunday, August 16, 2009

A new Milestone reached

Today I crossed over the 45,000 Visitors level and 72,000 pages read on my Blog. I have been doing this now for a little over 4 years. It isn't always easy to write something which is why I have a mixture of articles. I write about the stock market and about the politics of the season. I hope you have enjoyed reading past posts and I will continue to do the best I can to bring you something worthy of your visit, even if it makes you angry. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Minneloushe / Jerry said...

Thanks, Charles. I just hope I can survive the debacle. I would like to see Beacon's PPS rise a bit, and TZA too, so I could maybe create just a little cash flow. Stepdaughter in France, Korean nephew living with us for a year, whew - my secretary's salary is being squeezed.

I must keep the faith. Perhaps my daughter will inherit valuable stock, even if I don't live to see it happen ! LOL.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile