Thursday, November 26, 2009

The word today is THANKS!

I wanted to thank all of my readers for coming to this site, as it has been a labor of love for me the past 4 1/2 years, with occasional days of wanting to throw in the towel. :) What has kept me going in the low points is the fact you visit and read my political commentary or are looking to my views on the stock market. I have tried to make this a friendly, bash free zone and only have deleted comments which were language inappropriate, never because of a differing view. I plan on continuing to do this indefinitely, so please come back and visit the site, read the posts and make the comments as you make me better at doing this.

A special THANK You so very much for your support. To my ever faithful readers:
Mitch, Tom, Laddy Brother, Alan, Mac, Joe, Cheshta, Stuart, Phil, Kirk, Pete, JW, Pam, Scott, Enrique, Bill, Uncle John, Chris, Michelle, Ventana and Larry, Curley and Mo. And a special thanks to ANONYMOUS for making so many comments these past years.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Minneloushe said...

Thanks, Charles. We had a nice dinner at the home of my best friend's mom, except my wife Suzy Kim could not join us, as she had to work. I took our nephew Kyu-soo with me; he is in the US for a year, living with us, studying English in an attempt to acquire more facility in this most difficult idiom. Although TZA was up quite a bit in the pre-open, it is fading quickly now; unfortunately, I did not sell my 500 shares in my "trading" account. I still have 1500 shares in my main account, well underwater. I'm surprised Beacon did not impress the market more with the $24mm grant award. The fact that a little company like that has now been twice the recipient of encouragement from the DOE might have been expected to wake someone up, no ? Not even Gesh has ventured back in.
Our landlord called just prior to the Dankfest to advise he wants to sell the place we are living, and so we must again move out at some point fairly soon. This, I did not need; but we'll try to look to buy some place in Flushing, so my wife can have a base here in "Korea-land." Meanwhile, I'm keeping the faith and wishing you and your family all the best.
Jerry Wechsler (Minneloushe)

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile