Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Senator Biden reconsider your planned vote on Funding the War!

As many of you know I have supported Senator Biden for President on this Blog. However, today, because of his announced plan to vote for the "compromise", I have contacted him and told him that, if he does support the Bill, I will not support him for President. It is important for our next President to be willing to change their minds when they are wrong. I hope the good Senator does listen to his conscience AND the will of the American people and vote against the Bill. If he votes for the Bill I will not support him for President and look for another candidate. I agree with Keith Olbermann of MSNBC’s Countdown, when he said this evening that tomorrow will be a seminal moment in choosing our Presidential candidates for 2008. We all will be watching!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile