Saturday, January 05, 2008

Best of my 2007 Posts

I have reviewed all my 2007 postings to find my top 10 list from what I was most proud of in 2007. Here's the list:

1. Bush's experience taught him one thing-How to be a failure and disappointment
2. A U.S. Foreign policy fit for 21st Century challenges
3. Foreclosures are rising and that is causing Stock Market concerns
4. What if the surge works? Contemplating the spin
5. Sen. Joe Leiberman- Promoting America's agenda or Israel's?
6. Pro-Life and War: Republican's moral dilemma
7. Where's Condoleeza Rice?
8. An Open Letter to the people of Iowa
9. What is the Bush Legacy?
10. U.S. Fatalities significantly down for 2 consecutive months. Why?

Click on any one and vote on which one you like best. Also leave me a comment and let me know why. Over 22,000 visitors have come here and I want to thank you all. 2008 will be an important year as we pick a new President. Stay engaged and voice your concerns through the ballot box.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile