Monday, May 11, 2009

Milestone reached

This weekend a new milestone was reached on this Blog. I have now over 40,000 visitors to the site and they have read over 65,000 pages. Thanks to all you who have come to see what I have written over the past 4 years. Today I start my 5th year wondering where this will go. As long as I think I am helping others, I guess I will continue. The day I don't think I do will be my last day. Hopefully that is in the distant future. Thanks especially to those who have left a comment over these past 4 years.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, from a BCON investor, still underwater. Now, if TZA would just go up to where it was not long ago, I'll be your fan for life ! LOL...
Jerry Wechsler / NYC

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile