Friday, December 03, 2010

Market comments for Dec. 3rd.

Today's jobs numbers surprised many, but not my readers. The Unemployment rate jumped to 9.8% today and is showing we are not out of the woods yet. But the Fed is in charge of keeping the stock market inflated, so the reaction is very muted with the Dow now only 18 points.

The run up the past 2 days is being called spectacular. I wouldn't think so if you consider the fact that they are printing money out of thin air, using that paper to buy stocks, which are another form of paper, just to get people feeling good and going out shopping to buy "paper". It is a well controlled game and anyone playing it, including me, is being played as a sucker. There is no real capitalism any more. We have decoupled from the reality of the real economy.

You going shopping today? Enjoy that Christmas party, as that Party will come to an end too, just like our economy. And when that happens, God help us all, because the world is destroying the credibility
of paper currency. I wonder if we will be going back to the age where people used either precious metal coins, like Silver and Gold, to buy things we need or will we barter for services. Hmmm, I need that Hen and that garden plot to grow my vegetables. Need some business analysis or some coaching?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vic Cebollero said...

Amen, my friend ... your points are well taken and I agree.

Wishing your a blessed holiday season.

Vic

7:12 PM  
Blogger Charles Amico said...

THANKS VIC! I appreciate you taking the time to post a note. I took a look at your Facebook writings and connections and was most impressed. Glad we made the connection. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday season.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile