Friday, February 04, 2011

Mini Poll Results

Today, the Unemployment rate went down to 9.0% so I thought that posting my Mini Poll results might be of interest and would mark a point in time so that I could start the survey again and see how people are now feeling about the economy and financial security. So here are the results of the Mini Poll survey.

The question asked: How do you feel about the next few years with respect to your job and financial security?

Answers:
18% said I'm Optimistic and think things will get better.
73% said I'm Pessimistic and think things will get worse.
9% said I'm neutral and think things will stay about the same.

The last time I summarized these results was on Dec. 31, 2010. Here's those results:
13% said I'm Optimistic and think things will get better.
63% said I'm Pessimistic and think things will get worse.
25% said I'm neutral and think things will stay about the same.

Clearly January was a more pessimistic read on things than was December's data.Yet the stock market rose continually. However Jan 1st marks the beginning decline for the price of Gold.

Please take the Mini Poll survey on the right margin. I will post the results at the end of March.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile