Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Are the new highs believable? You decide!

I have looked at the Dow 3 month chart tonight and what seems clear to me is that while we hit a new high today on the Dow and the S&P, when you look closely at the Volume today, you can see that Friday was the highest volume day. Yesterday's volume was higher than today's volume, which means that today's volume was the lowest of the past 3 days. It didn't convince me that we are now in a Bull market as some have claimed today. Take a look yourself at the chart below and you decide!

Today I purchased more TZA shares for $14.27/share. I know, you think I'm crazy. :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a very long (so it may seem)owner of TZA. I really do not want to look at you as crazy but i am starting to think, maybe we both are. I am now seeing stocks that I sold to buy TZA with a 10 rating on them. I will patiently wait for this mega correction to occur, for my retirement is riding on it and is now at a mega loss.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile