Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012 Dow analysis

I have been asked where do I stand since my last post, since I hadn't written anything for 10 days here. Well, the reason I haven't posted was because nothing has really changed for me to comment on. So what I have done is to put a 1 year chart up of the Dow and you can see we still have not broken above this line to have a breakout. We get closer but no real conviction. Here's the chart below:

If and when we do have a clearer picture of where we might be headed I will post something to that effect. But we could be in this never land for a while as Europe tries to straighten itself out from their Sovereign debt crisis. Greece is on the brink of succumbing to default any time now.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have the sharp market declines of the past ended for good?

From where my multiple years past investments continue to sit, it sure looks as though they have. As we see nothing at all has been able to decline these markets.
Rock on long holders!

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a feeling a "run" is gearing up to start. Either a Bull or a Bear, if it is going up what's the difference?

Still, very confused at how this has all played out. Market is sitting much too high compared to where the economy was and is now. Also, oil has been trading much too high from what the economy has been doing. Gasoline being close to $4.00 is absurd at this point in time. So much for ridding the markets of the manipulation that has been plaguing it.Manipulation controls it.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile