Saturday, December 17, 2011

Market comments for the coming week of Christmas

Oh I hate to be so repetitive. As I said in my last post on Dec. 5th, "I thought it was time to post on the stock market again." The main points to make this week are that all Indexes are now below their 200 day Moving average line, shown faintly with the yellow lines on each chart below. My opinion continues that this shows the tendency is still to remain below the 200 day Moving Averages in the intermediate timeframe. While there was "hope" the Eurozone had "solved" its crisis we all know better now, don't we. Unfortunately it will take a stock market crash or a sovereign debt meltdown causing a market crash before Europe is forced to come to terms with its problems. Here are the updated charts of our major indexes.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile