Friday, February 24, 2012

Taking a long needed break

I have been absent from Blogging the past month or two and have decided I need a break, since I have been at this for over 6 years. I am not going to be posting on a regular basis, but will post when something gets my attention and/or bothers me. For now let me say that I very much appreciate your visiting my site over all these years. This week I attained a milestone of 80,000 visitors since I started. Those visitors read some 130,000 page views. So again thanks. Don't forget to vote in the min-poll to the right as we are all concerned about the countries solution for its debt problem.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles, I understand your need for a break. go for it! But I hope you have time to rethink your attitude re. Mitt Romney - I recall your writing in praise of his ability. WHERE is it? WHAT did he say that impressed you? It seems to me, and I admit to a decided progressive bias, that he is unable to talk extemporaneously - unscripted he is an embarrassment!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Charles Amico said...

Anonymous, maybe I wasn't clear about describing Mitt and my experience with him. When I met him he was working in business and in that capacity he was clearly focused on solving problems and had a bias towards doing what was right not only for his business but he also considered impacts on people who would be working for them after a purchase of a troubled business was made. I also said he is very smart and he is. Running for the Republican primary is more about trying to cater to an extreme element of the Republican party. He chose to go far to the right to appeal to these wing nuts. It was a mistake on the one hand because he is not himself when he does, but on the other hand he felt he had no chance if he didn't. I understand his dilemma, but would have advised him to be himself no matter the consequences. But then again I am not that type of consultant to be involved in politics. :)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile