Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Call Options: From 10/21/03 to 6/9/09


I would like you to consider the state of the stock market now, as compared to all the years from October of 2003. My last post showed an unusually high number of Calls in the past couple of months compared to all of 2008. I decided to go back and look as far as 2003. The chart above represents the Number of all Call Options from October 2003 to the close of the market today. As you can see the sheer volume is staggering compared to all the years and there appears a significant trend up with a rising slope. Does this make sense to you given where this economy is right now? You will see the lows in the Fall of 2008 and then again in March but then the rise.

I'm just trying to make some sense of the apparent non sensical current market. I have not yet.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile