Monday, December 06, 2010

Bernanke says he is not printing more money.

Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said on 60 Minutes last night that this money for QE2 (Quantitative Easing) is not money that has been printed. He also said he could possibly have QE3 if it is needed, with the implication that QE4 could also be used. But he insisted that this money is not just being printed. Technically he is correct. But let's take a look at just how he is doing it. This Video clip from You Tube explains quite clearly how he is able to do this.


Wish I could do that with my Bank accounts, don't you?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Charles,
Thanks for sharing these two important utube video segments. I think this information is very important.
I guess the question is how long can this go on. I watched 60 minutes also and had the distinct feeling our Fed chairman is not comfortable with the economic outlook but is like a deer in the headlights. He feels something bad is about to happen yet can do little about it!
Thor

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Scoremore said...

Fourth government is fine as long as the President and the senate is not bias. However, since we cannot deny the fact that there’s a tendency that it would really happen, then I will go against on it. I’m sorry but that’s how I see it.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile