Sunday, October 02, 2011

Summary of Blog statistics for the past 6 years

I have been writing a Blog now since May of 2005. In that time, I have written over 1650 Blog posts and had a total of 80,000 Visitors to my site who read 125,000 pages in total. I'm someone who never wrote anything other than an occasional letter to the editor, because I considered myself not to be a writer. So much for limiting self perceptions.

I wrote about politics for the first several years years exclusively, then a mix of financial posts and finally some stock market analysis these recent years.

Thanks all of you for visiting this site. I hope you got what you came for. I got what I wanted out of doing this, the joy of self expression and the uncensored views I hold about the subject matters i have chosen to write about.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile