Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ideas for the 99% Occupy movement. Idea #1

Many have been asking what are the demands of the 99% movement protesters across the country and much has been made about the lack of a coherent message. I believe since most of us are in the 99% we must offer suggestions for what we all can do.

So here is my first suggestion. Most of us are concerned about the "Too Big to Fail" banks here in the US. There are about 6 of these institutions and here are the list of the ones I remember:

JP Morgan Chase
Bank of America
Citicorp
HSBC
Wells Fargo

Anyone who is concerned these banks are too big can withdraw all their money and put them in local banks and Credit Unions. I like Community banks myself because they loan to local merchants. If the 99% withdrew their support of these banks they would be forced into shrinking and the size of their assets would shrink dramatically.

Idea #2 is in the works. If you have any ideas, feel free to leave a comment and maybe yours will be posted.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

market was up BIG today! (November 30,2011)

When will reality hit this market?

This has been an unbelieveably tragic run for those investing in a supposed manipulation free market,very tragic!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Charles Amico said...

Reality is hitting the market. The intervention by Central Banks across the world with our Federal Reserve prevented a major European Bank from failing immenintly. I do expect the markets to reverse again on a headline which causes many to sell. I have been trading these wide swings. I had bought TNA on Friday and sold it on Tuesday. (Wished I had waited one more day but I did make over 14% in one day on it.) I also bought FAS which I sold today to take the profit as well. Today near the close I bought FAZ and will wait for the next reversal to take the profit on this one too. GOOD LUCK WITH THE STRESS OF THESE SWINGS.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile