Wednesday, September 10, 2008

McCain says he will cut government spending. See how he's penny wise and dollar foolish!

Let's face it, McCain has a good line for the part of the population that doesn't think much. He says he's going to cut the millions in Pork Barrel spending and make their supporters names public. Sounds good but what's the truth. The truth is the largest government spending going on is the war in Iraq, which is costing us about $12 Billion a month. Talk about wasteful spending. McCain wants to continue to spend this indefinitely, as he has said he wouldn't mind it if we stayed in Iraq for 100 years. How does he expect to pay for the war? It won't be by cutting back on what he calls "pork". One man's pork is another's important local project. The true cost cutter will be Barack Obama as he will get us out of Iraq responsibly and as soon as possible. That's savings you can count on!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to leave a comment because I am quite impressed with what you have to say. I consider myself a conservative democrat- I am pro-life and for a government that does not get us billions of dollars in debt, but I also believe we have a responsibility to take care of those who can not take care of themselves, and so I appreciate what you are saying on your blog. Thank you!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Charles Amico said...

Thanks for your comments and words of support. We must all be more involved and voicing our opinions. Not everyone shares my views and that's OK with me. What I don't know is how many Americans are really awake and pay attention to what is happening to their country and what is at risk in this election.

I liked the idea Obama mentioned yesterday at thew Forum regarding Service to Country. He suggested to initiate a program where Veterans of Wars buddied up to watch over returning Veterans fro Iraq and Afghanistan. There is much to be done and if there is the leadership by the President we can accomplish much as a citizen corps. to help America. I would volunteer to help if I could figure out where best to contribute. You probably would too.

Thanks again.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile