Monday, April 27, 2009

Stock Market strategy update

This morning I purchased shares of the ETF Financial Bear Triple, symbol FAZ, as I see the Banks going through more volatility to the downside over the coming week or so. The outbreak of the Swine Flu reports over the weekend have put a damper on the market and so it continues in the recent tight range. We are all waiting for a breakout in one direction or another and the longer this goes on, the more pent up demand for a larger swing. It is my belief this will be to the downside and it may take waiting till next week when they report on the Stress Test results for each of the 19 Banks tested.

I have said before and accentuate again today, I believe it is in everyone's interest to preserve capital until the economic and financial picture looks more certain. So far so good. Time will tell if this was a wise choice. I continue owning my TZA shares.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile